Shit got ill in the Leopard upgrade
Since upgrading Abraham, the best little PB12 there ever was, from Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.5:
- Airport card fails to connect to the default network when waking from sleep.
- Mail.app sometimes fails to sync with the IMAP server when waking from sleep.
- Local virtual hosts I’d set up for web development were deleted.
- Cisco VPN client errors out on launch.
- I sometimes get weird video artefacts when resizing or switching windows.
- Safari keeps trying to access Keychain.app when a username input element receives focus even though I’ve always instructed it not to save passwords.
- Command + Tab switching sometimes leaves the wrong app on top.
- Everything feels a bit slower.
Abe has a 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4 processor with 1.25 GB of memory. Last of the mighty twelve-inchers.